CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Busy, Busy!

Well there hasn't been an update in a while... let me tell you. That day time job I go to - I LOVE it - has been absolutely INSANE lately. Literally. I mean, running after some of my 'friends' and having to carry them out of the classroom. I mean,  no pretty site when you are only 5'1" and the kids are nearly the same size as you.

However... I've been working very hard on several projects! I've finished several different pillowcase dresses. Those ship Thursday. I'm in the midst of finishing a BEAUTIFUL rag quilt.  I'll give you a sneak peak at one of the fabrics, but that is it until it's completed. It should be up on Thursday. I'm super excited. Before Friday, I will be shipping off a snack bag (along with a surprise for that customer!) and 2 more sets of the Moose & Zee pillows!

I told you... it's been busy! Oh and with my own little ones... well we switched their rooms. That means redecorating. Look for a post on that, too!

Now for your glimpse in to what's to come...

 

1 comments:

Mr. Thompson and Me said...

A new follower from The Scoop on Poop. Great ideas!!!

You can follow me back (if you want) at www.mrthompsonandme.blogspot.com

Cheers!