CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We've converted.

So we got a new vehicle this weekend. It is a minivan. That is right. We've been converted. We've moved from a {small} SUV to a minivan. I wish we had done it a long time ago. It has so much room.  But I digress.

I really want to try to keep this car a lot cleaner than our other one. But it was rainy this weekend and Riley already got dirt in it. Fantastic. She loves to get herself up in to her carseat, so little foot prints are inevitable. I needed a solution. I wanted a car seat protector. However, the ones in the store are not cute, they are super bulky and put a lot of space between the carseat and the seat itself, and not practical. I needed something that would protect the seat from food nastiness and dirt on the front from little shoes.  I also needed something I could easily wash, but not have to continually uninstall and reinstall the carseat. And this is what I came up with... it was so easy.


The seat cover...

Unsnapped...

On the seat...

And detached...

1 comments:

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

Sooo smart! Now that my boys are older I might need to make on that covers the whole seat...LOL!

~Kim