CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 7, 2010

Roll It Up Chalk Mat

So I was looking around the a crafting website I frequent when we were visiting the in-laws in Ohio.  I knew that if I was going to find a project I might need help with, I needed to do it then.... or I was going to have to wait until we visited my parents at the end of June. I stumbled on a Chalkboard mat. GENIUS.  Not only did it look super simple, but it was so convenient.  I did Riley's just as the tutorial outlined, but have since made some alterations. I've changed dimensions, pocket sizes, closure, and a few other minor things.

Seriously, this thing is GREAT! Riley loves that she can color on it and wipe it off... then color some more!

Here is the new one that I'm listing on etsy..





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please email me at Shannon AT momstateofmind.com you won a giveaway! I need your address!